Islay Wedding Photography
“We’re so glad we chose you!” Fiona and Bobby
“We love every single one of our photos! Ben has captured our day perfectly and we are delighted we will always have our beautiful photos to look back on.” Rebecca and David
“Delighted with the wedding pictures, you did such an amazing job with them!” Hannah and Darryl
“Absolutely love them, the pictures of us are stunning – and I love the ones of our family. Thank you!!!” Nola and Warren
Why choose me?
- I love photographing weddings! They are the perfect opportunity to get wonderful images you can treasure forever. I always make sure I go the extra mile to get you the images you want.
- Friendly and professional approach – I love working with, and photographing, people, and have a calm and professional manner on the day – I can capture you at your very best.
- Your day – your shotlist – From the first chats, through the pre-wedding shoots all the way to the special day, I work with you to deliver the perfect images of you (and your family and guests!).
- Professional editing – with many years experience in editing wedding images, for myself and other pros, your images will get the greatest of finishing touches to give them that special something.
- Quick image turnaround – I always aim to get approximately 20 key images to you within 24-48 hours, so you can show the world how great your wedding was! The full set of images will usually be with you in 2-4 weeks.
I offer a range of packages, from a simple elopement package through to half and full day coverage, from getting ready to first dance – prices start at just £300.
Not sure what you need? Let me know – I’d be delighted to work with you to get something that fits with your day.
I offer, and encourage, pre-wedding shoots – I love to work with my couples to get the images and feel of the photography right for them. It also give us the opportunity to go somewhere you might not get to go on your wedding day!
Have browse through some of my Islay and mainland weddings – I can suit my style to suit your day – my contact form’s below, so please get in touch!